How to File a Complaint

The Internal Affairs Division investigates allegations of  violations of the Rules and Regulations and/or Policies and Procedures of the Fort Wayne Police Department.

In order to file a complaint a Citizen’s Complaint form must be completed and signed by the complaining party.

Completed forms can be dropped off  or mailed to the Fort Wayne Police Department A copy of the Citizen’s Complaint form (English and Spanish versions) is available to be downloaded. If you have a complaint, please print off the version of the form and complete all sections. Be as descriptive as possible. If additional space is needed use an additional sheet of paper and continue the narrative on that, but remember to sign the original form in the space provided.

Citizen Complaint Form (click preferred version below)
English version

Spanish version

Please mail or drop off the completed form to:

Fort Wayne Police Department
Internal Affairs Division
1 E. Main Street
Suite 108
Fort Wayne, IN  46802