fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
mistaken identity????private report true culprit?
Post mistaken identity????private report true culprit? 
i have a situation where i know a person that is being blamed for something he did not do. i have more than 3 witnesses so far(and this just happened friday night, just found out about the situation today) you cannot be in two places at once correct? this person was in my presence as well as my mother and elderly neighbor that lives in my apartment building, amoung maybe 30-40 other people at the time(we were at a club). this club does have a camera system as well but unfortunatley they are deleted every morning so unable to retrieve video footage of it now. the officers are trying to say it was him and i guess a report has been made against him and a warrant may or not be issued im not sure yet. BUT, i have knowledge of the whole situation. im not sure what i should do, i dont want someone to go down for what someone else did. mind you these people dont even look anything alike at all,two totally different skin complexions, one kind of a bigger guy and the other very slim built so i dont understand it a bit. i would really like to get in contact with Rusty York on this, if i were to mention my name he would know me but for my reasons as of now i am trying to be anonymous. what should i do, who can i talk to about this???

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum