fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Illegal Drug Usage
Post Illegal Drug Usage 
Live at an apartment complex, heavy use of tobacco/marijuana use in hallway and in apartment. Baby involved. New resident in apartment and don't know name of woman living there. Male partner sits on stairway leading to upstairs and with front door propped open, smokes dope. Smoke leaks heavily into my apt.

I am not sure what it is that you are posting, but it seems that you may be concerned about a baby living in your apartment building that is possibly being exposed to second-hand smoke. You also mention that smoke is coming into your apartment as well.

Reference the infant, you can call the Child Protective Services (CPS) hotline, 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week; the number is 1-800-800-5556.

Reference the smoking in the hallway and the smoke coming into your apartment, you should contact the apartment complex manager. I would be surprised if there was not a rule regulating smoking inside the building hallways.

And, last but not least, you can call the Fort Wayne Police Drug Tip hotline at 427-1262 reference the illegal drug use.

Post Concerned. 
Yes sir I am discovering that smoking is prohibited in hallways but is still occurring. I have addressed it with the leasing office and they promised to deal with it. I am recording the telephone number that you provided and thank you.

This is not new as a woman in an apartment next to me was dealing crack and running prostitution but that was squelched. Her customers would sit outside her door and smoke cigarettes after removing the smoke detector battery. A young boy only 1 year old was exposed to the problems at hand. The Mother is presently wanted but is hiding in Van Wert Ohio. XXX XXX is her name.

I will speak with CPS as the most recent smoking of pot was "inside" the apartment and an infant IS involved. The party smoking the pot is apparently using blunts to cover the smell of the pot with tobacco but I can easily detect the pot.

Thank you!

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum