fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Loud and Reckless Neighbors
Post Loud and Reckless Neighbors 
Some college aged young men moved into the apartment across the hall and throw multiple parties a week. The noise level reaches unbearable levels, often with their friends running up the stairway and yelling obscenities and slamming the door. The music is loud enough to hear it from the back of my apartment or anywhere else in the building. They also have friends who revv engines loudly and recklessly speed back and forth across the parking lot for fun, often seeming to be intoxicated. I have call the police before (they parked in the lot for a few minutes to deter speeding) but the men's behaviors have not changed. What can I do? When they have been drinking and get loud, they speak violently towards one another and I feel too intimidated to ask them to quiet down.

Share your concerns with management or security personnel of the apartment complex. And, of course, contact the police department at the non-emergency number (260 427-1222) when the noise level and music is unbearable and when their behavior and driving becomes reckless.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum