fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
permit question
Post permit question 
i currently hold a Utah ccw permit, my indiana permit has expired. my utah permit does have my current indiana address on it, and i was wondering if i do get questioned if not having the indiana permit will be an issue. indiana does recognize utahs ccw, so i didnt figure carrying 2 permits would be necessary. thanks

I am not up to date on all of the states that are honored by Indiana, but the permit is based on residency and if you hold Indiana residency you should obtain the Indiana permit.

Our fine Mod. is correct. If you live in Indiana, and do not hold an Indiana LTCH but hold an Utah permit, then techically you can not carry a firearm in Indiana, you are able to carry any where else that honours the Utah permit. In the eyes of Indiana you hold no permit to carry here, you would be fine if your address was not the state of Indiana. Some info for our Mod. the state of Indiana honours all form of firearm carry permits no matter where they were issued, including other countries, one the few states that do.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum