fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Court Case Information
Post Court Case Information 
Hi,

I live in another state. I have a brother who knows nothing about computers and I told him I would see if I could find anything out for him concerning court case information.

Can anyone tell me how or where to find information on court cases online for either Fort Wayne or Allen County?

Is there a way to find out if someone has filed any police reports or any other filings that concern other party or parties?

He has a couple of case numbers and was wondering if they can be plugged in somewhere on the internet to lookup and see the reportings of that case. He also wanted to know if there was any way to check to see if anything else has been filed?

Thank you.

With respect to court cases I am not aware of any on line capabilities at this time. With regards to police reports your brother can contact Fort Wayne's Police Records Department to check and see if any police reports are on file (260-427-2213). If the police reports are indeed on file however not filed by our department he would need to interface with the specific department that filed the report to get any additional information.

Thanks for the responses. I appreciate it.

Post court case postings 
try doxpop.com for county info

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum