fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Can I report a road rage incident?
Post Can I report a road rage incident? 
Hello,

I'm a 50 yr old grandmother who was coming home from work this Sunday morning down 469. Right before my exit, a pickup merged on beside and was staying even with me. Since I needed to get off soon and had vehilces behind me in the passing lane, I sped up, put on my signal and pulled in front of this male. He immediately passed me, almost hit the front of my car pulling back into my lane and then hit his brakes. Then he was barely moving so I passed him again and put on my turn signal to exit. He pulled BESIDE ME in the exit lane to exit also (driving on the birm of the exit!) and began swerving into my car, trying to scrare me into the ditch. It was insane. He almost hit a car in front of us who was also turning his way so he quit. I have his license number but I suppose there's nothing to do?

First let me congratulate you on being a grandmother. Yes by all means report this type of activity immediately. You will want to get as much information on the vehicle as possible. Vehicle type, license plate number, color make and model, direction of travel and the like. Call communication and report the incident. A broadcast will be made to officers in that area to be on the lookout.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum