fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
address for violation payment
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post address for violation payment 

I need to make a payment on a traffic violation. I signed the part which says I'm not contesting it, pleading guilty and waiving my court appearance. I have the money order made out to the Clerk of Allen County. The only problem is I have no idea to which address I should mail all of this. I've searched around on the web, and can't seem to find it posted anywhere. Could you tell me where to send this, and also if there are any plans to make this information more easily accessible online in the future? Like in an easy to find section of the IN.gov website?


Reply with quote
Look at the bottom of the citation. There are two different phone numbers prominently listed. Call one of the two phone numbers. Your question will be answered by the staff that handles those concerns.

View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum