fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post Warrant 
My Sister-in-law's sister thinks that her husband has a warrant out of Spencer County. How does she find out? He was in an accident with F&F plates and no insurence in 2005 and evidently he never showed up for court because he's a moran. I'm fairly certain he has a warrant, but I don't know what to tell her about getting this taken care of since they live here in Fort Wayne now. Can he just go to Creighton and get it straightened out that way or does he need to go to Spencer County to get it taken care of?
Thank you.

Reply with quote
Ultimately he will have to stand before the Court in Spencer County. If he came here and was found to indeed have a warrant, we would detain him and check with Spencer County officials to see if they wanted us to hold him until such a time they came to Allen County to transfer him back to their jurisdiction. I recommend that he turn himself in at the Sheriff's office in Spencer County.

View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum