fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
I.C.E.
Post I.C.E. 
I was just wondering if the FWPD is able to do anything with the I.C.E. program of high schools. If you do not know what that is, it is when students apply at their high school for a program called Inter Cooperative Education and if accepted they can go out and "work" in a field that they would like to later on continue as their career upon turning 18 or, depending on the career choice, after achieving further education. I've been contemplating whether or not the FWPD would do something like this due to the safety issues and some other things I can see arising as a problem. Can you help me please? Thanks!

No we do not participate in the program you mentioned. We due however have a Student Policing Program in place that allows for students to get hands on training in law enforcement through the program. This might be of interest to you. Contact our Academy at 427-1240 for more information.

For further information on this the Student Police program leave a message at 427-5400 ext 9500 and an advisor will return your call.

Thanks.

Post Anthis 
Additionally, next year there is a Criminal Justice program being offered at Anthis Career Center for area high school students. To learn more contact FWCS.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum