fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
protection order
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post protection order 
Is it possible to file a protection order when I was merely a victim of vandalism? From my research I cannot file an order because of that. So what do I do? Wait until she becomes more violent? Is there any other avenue of protection or restraint? Apparently she has nothing better to do than try to ruin my life. I do have a report of the vandalism by the FWPD.

Reply with quote
Anyone over the age of eighteen may submit an application for a Protective Order. A parent or legal guardian may petition the court for a Protective Order on behalf of a minor. Applications are to be filed by individuals who are victims of domestic or family violence, a sex offense, or a victim of stalking (harassment). Most situations will fall into one of these three categories.

For more, specific information regarding Protective Orders please reference Indiana Code, Title 34, Article 26, Chapter 5, the Indiana Civil Protection Order Act. In Allen County, you may contact the Small Claims Division of the Allen County Superior Court. There is an information line at this number: 260 449-7130

View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum