fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Discussion Forum
Post Discussion Forum 
What has happened to these posts......none since July 27

Unfortunately this forum is not being used as it was intended, which was to promote discussion about law enforcement topics among the visitors of this site. Instead, it has become a question and answer forum, and if you review the posts the variety of questions span from fishing licenses, to child custody disputes, to suspicions of drug use, to training and hiring questions, etc. Though there are several moderators for this forum, there really are only two officers who visit this site and respond to the postings. It is time consuming to research and appropriately answer these questions.

A few months ago, I began experimenting with social media and constructed a Facebook account which was very successful, but again overwhelming and time consuming and this forum began to suffer because of it. The experiment was not a waste of time though, because I found that the forum and the social media accounts are both very valuable tools. The opportunities to engage visitors to this site, and the opportunities to engage and reach many people via social media are endless. Now, I just need to develop a strategy on how to make best use of both in an allotted amount of time.

Thanks again for the inquiry.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum