fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Hiring Process
Post Hiring Process 
Hi i am interested in becoming a police officer. i have several questions that i need assistance with.

Does the FWPD offer any opportunities such as auxiliary Police where people can volunteer?... if so where can i apply?

Are there any important dates that i should be aware of for Academy applications?

Are there any Civil Service exams that i need to take? if so where and when are they available.

Where can i seek law enforcement experience in the Fort Wayne area or surrounding area?

I am currently living in NJ and i am planning to move to the fort Wayne area permanently. I appreciate the information. Thank you.

The Fort Wayne Police Department does have reserve volunteer Officers but we are not accepting applications to add to those numbers at this time.

We post via this web page and other advertisments when we are accepting applications. We are not currently accepting applications.

There is no Civil Service exam required for our department and there are multiple police agencies in our area that offer reserve and full-time positions, each agency would need to be contacted about training and employment opportunities.

do you accept applications every year, or only when a new position is open?

Micro SD Card
Pet insurance

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1