fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
It`s been 3 weeks and no police report on accident yet.
Post It`s been 3 weeks and no police report on accident yet. 
I`m writting this post on behalf of my son. He was involved in an accident on Jan. 2, 2011 on Lima Road at Production Road. He waited the 48 hours and tried to get a copy of the police report for his insurance company. The insurance company needs it do to the driver at fault possibly not having insurance on her car. My son`s car is insured by the way.
Anywho, it`s been 2 weeks now, and neither my son nor his insurance company has been able to get the police report on the accident. We are wondering what is taking so long for the report to be ready. He has been checking for the report online and on the phone with the police station since Jan. 4, 2011. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Most automobile accident reports are available online at www.buycrash.com within twenty-four to forty-eight hours. A copy of the report can also be obtained at Fort Wayne Police Department Head Quarters at 1320 E. Creighton Avenue. There is a $12.00 fee either way.

It concerns me that the report you are seeking is still not available online even two weeks later. Please contact me. It would be my pleasure to help you with this.

Raquel Foster
260 427-1343

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum