fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Archived activity log
Post Archived activity log 
In October 2009, two police officers were dispatched to investigate an incident I reported. It almost resulted in an arrest--mine. I'm wondering how it was reported by the officers involved. I'd like to see as much of their report as I can; but a simple activity log entry would be better than nothing. What ways are there for me to see such information from the past?
(I am curious, naturally. The officers did their job very well, and I have not complaints to lodge or anything like that.)

If you were involved in the investigation or incident then you would be able to request a copy of the associated report(s) from the Records Bureau at the Police Operations Center, 1320 E. Creighton Avenue. You will need the control number or report number. Otherwise, you should be able to provide the Records Clerk with the date and location of the incident. This request must be made in person, any day of the week (except for holidays) and between the hours 6:30 am and 10:30 pm. You would need to present some form of state-issued identification. There is also a fee involved, depending on the length of the report(s), and only cash is accepted.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum