fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
Attempted rape at Coldwater Crossing Cinema
Post Attempted rape at Coldwater Crossing Cinema 
I received a warning email about an incident that happened at the cinema on Dec. 30. When the woman called the police they said this was a tactic used to rape women. I want to know if this is actually happening or if this is just a bogus email. The woman was at a late movie and came out to her car. After she got in she noticed a car full of men pull around like they were looking for somewhere to park. Next thing she knew there was a man in a ski mask and hooded sweatshirt standing behind her vehicle so she could not pull out. He just stood there and finally gave up and walked away. She was too scared to lay on the horn or start backing out. When she reported this strange behavior the officer told her that this was happening in FW and that if her boyfriend would have gotten out of the car to confront the man the car full of guys would pull up and beat the guy and then they guy who was standing behind the car would get in with the girl and drive off and rape her. I just wanted to see if this kind of thing has actually occured in FW and what to do in this case if it does happen to me. Thanks.

It is an internet message that is without merit. You would have known if it were true.

So are you saying that this didn't happen or just because we received the message via email that it has no merit? I too received the same message this A.M. which is what let me here to test it's validity. After all, the news can't report on everything...

It has never been reported. Some good advice here, ignore 99.9% of these e-mail messages. When it comes to these matters the FWPD and the media we will keep you informed.

It has never been reported. Some good advice here, ignore 99.9% of these e-mail messages. When it comes to these matters the FWPD and the media we will keep you informed.

Does that apply to the chain mail that I get that claims I will get 10 thousand dollars if I pass it on to 10 different people? Cause Im still waiting for my check..

Same type of situation here. Thanks for the example.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum