fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
What to do - P.U.
Post What to do - P.U. 
On two different occasions we have had someone defecate in our alley. The first time (about three months ago), they leaned against our garage door and got 'it' all over the door. I hoped this was just a dog with a major problem.

The second time (last week), they leaned again a tree near the alley and left 'it' right in front of our parked car. Whomever did this entered one of our other cars (which we mistakenly left unlocked) and took ripped some papers out of a spiral bound notebook to use to wipe their behind! They then discarded the used papers in the alley. So, I figure this rules out the dog theory.

This alley is located in a nice neighborhood near Parkview. It is lighted by both the city's alley lights and many private owner's lights. Any suggestions? Should we have reported this to the FWPD, Health Department, or someone else?

Very unfortunate indeed but a problem worth flushing out. My suggestion is to advise your immediate neighbors of the issue as well as the association as a whole. Anytime one see's suspicious activities in the alleyways report it to police on our non-emergency line 427-1222.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum