fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
The no-left-turn at Dartmouth & Washington Center
Post The no-left-turn at Dartmouth & Washington Center 
I really like the no left turn at Dartmouth & Washington Center between 4-6pm. But, I don't think it's really being enforced. Several times, I have been stopped at the light behind someone that is just sitting at the light waiting to turn. Also, I've seen a few cars that will go just past the turn, and then indicate a turn into a house, which is still blocking traffic. Then, when it is clear, they either do a U-turn or pull into the house driveway and back out again to turn right at Dartmouth.

Too bad there isn't a way to put up a median up during those times. Thank you for your time.

I have copied your post and pasted same to all in car computers for officers that work this area.
I will add too that you can contact Traffic Engineering to express your concerns and your suggestion. Also contact your Area Neighborhood Advocate for the NW quadrant by calling 427-1111.

Post Agreed 100% 
While not as big of an issue in the morning as in the afternoon it is still posted for the morning hours. I travel this road daily and frequently see disregard for the sign morning and afternoon.

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum