fwpd.org Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
my kids
Author Message
Reply with quote
Post my kids 
My Ex and I have joint custody, ages 11, 9, 7, BUT he has physical.
we were fine till he meet his girlfriend, now he acts like he has total control over the kids, denying me my visitation, talk and tell the kids things about me they should not, its a bad situtation, made them once strip their clothes off in order for them to spend the night.
Every time they come to visit, they never want to leave. They dont want to go back to their dads. At what age can the child just say, I dont want to go, like if I did just keep them, and my ex called cops because they dident want to go back, would officers make them go?
I know I need a lawyer, and I am working on that, but I have my rights to them too right?
a standard visitation was never set through courts.

Reply with quote
You are on the right path by seeking legal counsel in this matter. Unless there is a crime that has been committed officers are bound by the legal agreement sanctioned by a Judge. 18-years of age is the legal age of emancipation.

View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You can vote in polls in this forum