“Our Greatest Resource – Our Youth”
PAL is a program that involves the youth in Fort Wayne and Allen County with law enforcement officials in mutual athletic enjoyment and endeavor. Fort Wayne PAL began in 1958 and is proud of it’s long service to the community.
- PAL is currently looking for a Soccer Coordinator/Director Volunteer to construct and coordinate new PAL youth soccer program in 2017. If interested, please contact Steve at the PAL Center: 260-432-4122.
- HELP SUPPORT PAL:
When ordering from Amazon you can help PAL by naming PAL Fort Wayne as your charity of choice. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to PAL Fort Wayne whenever you shop on AmazonSmile*. You can select PAL Fort Wayne after signing in. Visit AmazonSmile by clicking here.
*AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
2016-2017 PAL PROGRAMS AND REGISTRATON TIMES:
- Cheerleading – February 2017 – Ages 5-15
- Student Self-Defense – February 2017 – Ages 5-15
- Tennis – June 2017 – Ages 10-15
- Football – July 2017 – Ages 9-12
- Pickleball – June 2017
NEW- FREE FOOTBALL AGILITY CLINIC:
- When: Session 1- June 6-8, 2017 and Session 2- July 11-13
- Time: 5:30 TO 7:30 PM (Bring Water Bottles)
- Where: Northwood Middle School- 1201 E Washington Center Road
- Ages of Players and Attire: Ages 9-12- please wear shorts, t-shirt and cleats
- Clinic Designed to: Increase foot speed and overall performance, build stamina-speed-strength, be active and enjoy being a part of a team.
- To Register:
-Deadline to register- JUNE 1, 2017
-Contact Coach Jeremy Avery by calling 260-415-8083 or by email at JAVERY_32@YAHOO.COM
Police Athletic League
2121 Olladale Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Office Phone: 432-4122
Visit PAL’s website at: www.palfortwayne.com